We do what’s right.
VT Group is committed to ethical behavior in our daily activities and takes pride in our dedication to integrity, fairness, and corporate citizenship.
Our Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct guides our business conduct – our actions with employees, customers, industry partners and the community.
VT Group senior management has an unwavering dedication and commitment to Quality.
- ISO 9001:2008 (VT Milcom, Certificate No.: 12-S2000)
- ISO 9001:2008 (VT Services, Certificate No.: 12-R2041)
- Quality System Approval letter From NAVSEA
- Agreement for Boat Repair From NAVSEA
- Shore Quality Plan approval letter from SPAWAR
We are active members of industry associations and a strong proponent of quality innovation within these organizations:
- American Maritime Modernization Association (AMMA)
- VT Group currently holds the chairman of the AMMA Quality committee.
- Virginia Ship Repair Association (VSRA)
- VT Group assists VSRA to perform quality audits to evaluate and identify improvements needed to enhance quality processes and programs of member companies.
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- VT Groups currently is a senior member of ASQ and active in the Quality Committee.
VT Group is committed to the Health & Safety of employees along with protection from occupational injury and disease.
Our philosophy: Our stakeholders’ well-being is dependent on the health and safety of our workforce. We promise that every reasonable precaution will be taken for the protection of all employees. No job is to be regarded so urgent that time cannot be taken to perform it in a safe manner.
Supervisors are responsible for the health and safety of our employees and are required to ensure the safe use of machinery and equipment in compliance with established safe work practices and equipment procedures. Workers must receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety.
All supervisors, employees and subcontractors must protect the health and safety of themselves and their fellow workers by working in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Administration(OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and all applicable regulations and safe work practices and procedures we’ve established.
We recognize that a safe work environment can be established and sustained only through a united effort. Your attitude and cooperation in promoting accident prevention assists in achieving our goal, Home Safe Every Day, and makes our company a great place to work where employees share in the company’s growth and success. We work together to prevent unwanted losses, personal injuries and illnesses.